in 20 countries
Renaissance Capital focus on world-class fundamental macro, equity and fixed-income research remains key to our success.
The matrix structure of the Firm’s global sector teams and local country specialists allows us to tailor research provision to individual client needs – whether pan-regional, sector-specific, or frontier and emerging market-focused.
Our unrivalled combination of global emerging and frontier markets reach, analytical rigour and in-depth country presence has kept us at the top of research rankings for over 20 years, including some of the leading surveys of the investment community.
- SSA Fintech – What we’ve been reading this week! Vol. 5115 January 202115 January 2021
- Nigerian economics – Inflation climbs to a three-year high15 January 202115 January 2021
- GEM Fund Flows Weekly – Equity flows begin in earnest15 January 202115 January 2021
- OZON – Read-across from Wildberries’2020 results15 January 202115 January 2021
- Sberbank – December and FY20 RAS results: No outliers15 January 202115 January 2021
- Turkish consumer 2021 outlook – Tougher than it appears15 January 202115 January 2021
- Russian Grids – Rosseti changes CEO – neutral14 January 202114 January 2021
- Etalon – FY20 and 4Q20 operating results preview – Expect strong end to the year14 January 202114 January 2021
- Turkey Market Watch: Week 2 – Foreign inflows move up14 January 202114 January 2021
- Thoughts from a Renaissance man – «Пройдет зима холодная» Перевод с английского17 November 202017 November 2020